A Fresh Set of Eyes
A website critique that sees what you miss
You have no idea what your website looks like
You understand what you sell. And you have a good idea of what your customers need.
But when it comes to your website, do you know how it appears to other people?
You’re almost certainly missing the obvious.
It’s a case of familiarity breeding blindness.
With my eyes, you’ll gain valuable insight into your website from an independent expert.
You’ll walk away with a personalised assessment, including a list of quick and easy to implement improvements.
Just a few of our clients:
Example Eyes Report: Click to watch
Who am I? Why should you care what I think
I’m Dave Collins, and I’ve been speaking at conferences all over the world for more than 20 years.
I’ve delivered more than 80 presentations to thousands of people at 45+ events, business growth organisations, incubators and more.
I’ve worked with more than 600 websites, and I’ve been carrying out website critiques, reviews and website teardowns at conferences since 2001.
I’ve got a great eye for details that you miss, I’m direct and precise about my findings, and I’ve helped countless businesses improve their websites enormously.
Why you need a website critique
- To see the issues & problems that you don’t see on your website
- So that your visitors better understand what you sell
- To convert more visitors into customers
- Eyes will have a dramatic impact on your website…
- meaning a dramatic effect on your business
- Clarify & streamline your website navigation
- Better trust signals and opportunities
- Using social proof
- Tone and readability
- And much more…