Since 1997 we have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of software developers and companies from forty-two different countries around the world. As a provider of software marketing services, we try to offer as wide a variety of different packages as possible. However, there are times when a software company doesn’t want us to handle the work for them, but instead prefers to consult with us directly.
Our Consultation Packages are designed to provide the software developer or company with direct access to our knowledge and experience. Whether you’re looking for a one-time solution, an ongoing arrangement, a written report, an exchange of emails, a phone call or a face to face meeting, the SoftwarePromotions Consultation Package can provide you with exactly what you’re looking for.
What will you get?
The undivided attention of an established and experienced software marketing consultant. Dave Collins is the founder of SoftwarePromotions, and has been working with online software marketing since 1997. His areas of expertise include search engine optimisation (or optimization if you prefer), Google AdWords management (Qualified Google Advertising Professional), web log analysis, website ROI maximisation, visitor retention and more. Dave is a recognised speaker on these subjects at conferences around the world.
What can you use this time for?
Picking Dave’s brain is an opportunity to tap directly into his extensive experience. Our consultation packages are ideal for:
- A new product seeking to maximise exposure and/or ROI
- A new company bewildered by the range of available options
- An established product wishing to increase their market size
- An established company wishing to further develop their potential
- An established software company wishing to explore the shareware option
- A company considering Google AdWords
- A company wishing to improve their Google AdWords ROI
- A company wishing to improve their search engine visibility
- A company with a limited budget who want to spend wisely
- A company with a generous budget wanting to maximise their ROI
- A company wishing to increase the retention of their website visitors
- A company with a good product that need to “get it out there”
- A company needing guidance on web log analysis
- A company with marketing questions
- A company wishing to save money
- A company wishing to grow and expand
Whatever your needs and requirements, let Dave Collins apply his experience and expertise directly to your situation.
Cost, payment and practicalities
Dave charges an hourly fee according to your needs. The minimum time period is three hours, and billing is in units of an hour. Our current rates (as of April 2012) are (US) $350.00 per hour.
To make the most effective use of your time, we recommend that initial communications are carried out by email. There is no charge for reading and absorbing a small amount of basic information. If extensive preparation is required, then this will be charged for. However, rest assured that there will be no billing surprises or unexpected charges.
Please note that availability for the consultation packages may be limited. As a small company, we have to tightly control our schedule. When you pay for our time, we always ensure that you receive complete and absolute value for money.
Since 2001, we have been attending and speaking at a variety of events all over the world.
Dave Collins has delivered over 100 presentations at over 30 different events, conferences, webinars, online classes, networking events, accelerator programs and more in the United States, China, Russia, Germany, France, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
His reputation is based on his wide range of experience and willingness to share good, useful information. Either that or his receding hairline and the ever-expanding bags under his eyes.
"Working together with SoftwarePromotions increased our sales by five times in just over six months. Period. And we are looking forward to even more growth in sales powered by this professional and very friendly promotion team!"
Dirk Paessler - Paessler AG
"Excellent service, fantastic results. Highly recommended!"
Jonathan Hill - infacta