Your website has to address the needs of your customers.
The problem: over-exposure. You can’t see the faults of your own site.
A website review will tell you exactly where the problems lie. For a very competitive price, we will give you advice and recommendations on everything from navigation to copywriting.
Each review is unique, we don’t rely on any templates – we simply spend a lot of time looking through your site. Read excerpts from previous reviews.
The detailed report is usually 4-5 pages long, and covers the following areas:
- the message conveyed
- the general appearance
- pushing the sale
- the overall impression
Some feedback from previous clients:
Although initially hesitant, I am now truly amazed by how accurate the review you wrote is! It points to weaknesses I could never have spotted myself, and provides clear paths to improvements that need to be made. Will definitely consider working with you again. Thank you!"
Eugene Klein – RealChat Software
"Our website looked good when last redesigned in 2000 but was beginning to show its age. Shareware Promotions’ detailed analysis of its strengths and weaknesses showed us exactly where changes were needed whilst ensuring that we did not make changes for the sake of change and was well worth the cost."
Tony Bryer – Greentram Software Pty Ltd
"SoftwarePromotions provided a valuable service evaluating my new web site, in particular providing a level of honesty I wouldn’t get from friends and family. I now have a clear list of changes to make and am looking forward to reaping the benefits."
Tony Edgecombe – Frogmore Computer Services Ltd
"…criticism helps more than praise and you have made many good points. I’m already sure that this was money well spent and we’ll sure order your service again for some of our other software."
Markus Schmidt – EmTec Innovative Software
Notes and restrictions
(1) The final report will be as detailed as possible, but we understand that some questions may arise from the information presented. While we’re happy to respond to these, we have to ask that they are kept to a reasonable level, due to constraints that these place on our time.
(2) The Website Review package is designed to give the site owner as much qualified feedback on their website as possible. It may be used before launching a product or website, as a general overview, or as a means of ascertaining whether our services would be suitable for a given product.
(3) While we work primarily with software developers, we are also happy to work with other websites offering products or services online, and have done so successfully in the past.
(4) Please note that you are paying for our honesty! While our criticism will be constructive, please remember that it is still criticism!! We assume that you are not paying us simply to reassure you!
The cost is $999 per website*. This includes a full analysis, and a detailed report in the format of your choice. The website review service is usually available within 1-2 weeks of ordering.
* If you are based in the EU, and not registered for VAT, then VAT will be added to this price.
Since 2001, we have been attending and speaking at a variety of events all over the world.
Dave Collins has delivered over 100 presentations at over 30 different events, conferences, webinars, online classes, networking events, accelerator programs and more in the United States, China, Russia, Germany, France, Belgium and the United Kingdom.
His reputation is based on his wide range of experience and willingness to share good, useful information. Either that or his receding hairline and the ever-expanding bags under his eyes.
"Working together with SoftwarePromotions increased our sales by five times in just over six months. Period. And we are looking forward to even more growth in sales powered by this professional and very friendly promotion team!"
Dirk Paessler - Paessler AG
"Excellent service, fantastic results. Highly recommended!"
Jonathan Hill - infacta